Frequently Asked questions (FAQ)
Can't find what you're looking for?If you can’t find an answer to your MailToFile question on our website, please contact support.
- Dutch (Nederlands)
- French (Français)
- German (Deutsch)
- by clicking the MailToFile button on the toolbar
- In the menu via File > MailToFile
- In an opened email, by clicking the MailToFile button
You can also check out our Screenshots page to see what MailToFile looks like.
To get an impression of the MailToFile interface, please head over to the Screenshots page.
- MS Outlook 2000, 2002 (XP), 2003, 2007, 2010 (32 bits), 2013 (32 bits) and 2016 (32 bits);
- Microsoft Windows (32 and 64 bits):
- Windows 10
- Windows 8 and 8.1
- Windows 7
- Older Windows versions: Vista, XP, 2000 and 98
- MailToFile can be installed on Citrix Terminal Server;
- MailToFile is independent from the language of Windows and Office;
- MailToFile is not available for Outlook Express and Mac Computers.
Please close Microsoft Outlook before downloading and installing MailToFile. Open the downloaded installation-file and installation will start automatically. After installation you’lll have two new buttons in the Outlook toolbar: MailToFile and FileOpen.
Questions about the installation? Please contact Support.